Staff Writer: Katrina Pallop
Date: July 27, 2012
Ask anyone working at one of the more successful marketing firms in Los Angeles, and they will tell you that a huge part of the business is keeping up with the latest advances in social media. Nearly every facet of our daily lives has become digitized, and the world of marketing and online sales is absolutely no exception.
With so much competition in the market, it is impossible for marketing firms Los Angeles and the world over to keep up with the pace of modern finance if not by making sure they are connected to as many outlets of social media as possible. And it isn’t good enough to just be in the know about the big leaguers like Facebook and Twitter either—to really get a leg up on the competition, you need to be aware of what’s going on in all areas of the social media development. Here are a few examples of new companies and services that you should know about!
- MyCube is a platform that allows you to share, sell, and discover amongst your social network. This is an ideal platform for artists of all kinds, as well as bloggers and other creative people, to sell their original work and content. The ability to sell work directly is what makes this site completely different from other social media sites of its type.
- Radian6 is a tool for social listening that is similar in type to Spotify and Pandora. Except instead of listening to music, Radian6 allows you to monitor and analyze your own particular brand and consumers. This tool lets you gather data that you can turn around and organize into your own topic trends and conversation clouds. It’s vital to any business to have access to honest feedback about its products and services, and this is the tool that will make that possible!
- SiteTrail lets you take a good, comprehensive look at any website that you wish. This is the best and most useful first step toward an in-depth and meaningful analysis of your competitors. SiteTrail lets you look up analysis of social mentions, key word density, SEO, and traffic by overall visitors. The best feature of all is that this tool is absolutely free and ready for your use!
- uberVU is an enterprise level form of social media intelligence that is easy to navigate and quite possibly the solution to your marketing dilemmas. The greatest part about this tool is that it provides consumer’s opinions and insights so that you can improve your products and services. This is a vital part of any business model, after all.
- Woobox is great for the business that is always casting around for more fans on Facebook. A lot of times, this sort of outreach involves some kind of relevant give away. Woobox, an application, makes it a lot easier for fans to enter these sorts of giveaways. There are additional incentive features and the tool can even keep track of individuals who enter and later unlike the page in question so that such users are no longer eligible. It’s very convenient if you need to create a customized and professional tab.
As you can see, there are plenty of new exciting social media services begin to get some traction in the world of online marketing. Each is certain to offer you something new as far as strategy goes, even if it’s something you’ve never thought of!