The most useful search engine optimization tools are the following :
- Page Checker – This tool penalizes websites that contain duplicate or similar content in their web pages. The tool identifies the similarity as well as the percentage of the same version between two pages of a website.
- Search engine spider simulator – This technique is utilized to simulate how a search engine views the contents of any web page. Simultaneously, it also displays the hyperlinks that are crawled by search engine when it visits a specific web page.
- Back link Anchor Text Analysis – This tool detects the quality of back links that assists a web page in their ranking status in search engines. It not only determines the back link of a website but also views the link text used by the back link to get linked to the client’s website.
- Back link builder – This feature enables the web browsers to develop quality back links.
- Keyword density checker – Keyword density is measured as the percentage of frequency of keywords in the text in context of the whole web page. The tool crawls the URL and extracts texts as a search engine operates. It removes stop words and analyzes the density of keywords.
- Redirect check – Another valuable SEO tool that ascertains whether the crawler based search engine is able to follow any redirects that the web browser has set up. It determines whether the redirect is search engine friendly or not.
- The link price calculator – This determines the appropriate amount the web client would be investing per month for text link. The reciprocal link check tool ensures that the linking partners are also linking back to client’s website. It also checks the anchor text used by the link partners.
- The domain statistic tool – This enables the web client to gather all types of statistics or information pertaining to a competitor’s domain. The statistics include Yahoo web rank, pages indexed by diverse search engines and other such factors.
- Domain age tool – This is used to ascertain the approximate age of a website on the Internet. Older domains get a more favorable ranking in the search engine results page.
- Keyword play ground – This SEO tool helps in identifying the optimum key phrases and reports on its monthly search estimates. The website keyword suggestion tool determines the website theme and provides keyword suggestions as well as keyword frequency estimates. The keyword rich domain suggestion tools organize keyword rich domain names while the URL rewriting tool converts dynamic URLs into static HTML URLs.
Most of the SEO agencies use these tools and techniques to review the client’s site content and offers technical advice on :
- web hosting,
- use of Java Script,
- content development,
- management of business development campaigns,
- keywords research to show the site’s expertise in specific markets.
The consultants using the search engine optimization tools provide useful services to the client who is contemplating site re-designing or implementation of a new website. Such steps would guarantee that the site is search engine friendly.