Mandira Banerjea, Staff Writer
One of the primary objectives of website marketing service professionals is to acquire top ranking for client site in search engines that is based on the location and frequency of keywords on a web page. Pages with the search terms appearing in the HTML title tag often assume greater relevance than others. Website marketing service also checks to see whether the search keywords appear on top of a web page like in the headline or within the description of a text.
They presume that any page relevant to the topic would specify those words right at the beginning. Keyword Frequency is the other major factor used by service practitioners to determine the relevancy of web pages. A search engine analyzes how frequently the keywords appear in relation to other words in a web page. Those displaying a higher frequency are often deemed more relevant.
Few guidelines suggested by website marketing service are:
- Releasing content timely – As search engines penalize websites which acquire too many back links within a very short time, it becomes imperative for reputed search engines to ensure that the website owners have their personal time release program to forestall their site from being penalized.
- At the time of submitting the list of keywords, the search engines locate forums, publishers and websites relevant to particular website content and keywords. This prevents untargeted back links as they have a bad influence on search engine optimization efforts.
- Web customers should avail of the reports circulated by search engines each time a new submission is added. In this manner, the website owners are aware of the links that have been created, their origin, number and other factors related to link building. This is a technique which guarantees that the content is beneficial and the site is search engine friendly
Internet marketing experts explain ways of setting up a site. By hooking on to Analytics program it is possible to identify what exactly visitors are looking for in the site and how it would facilitate the process of search experience. Few tips on improving ROI on Google AdWords listings by:
- Identifying, optimizing and pruning the poorly performing keywords for both traffic and conversion-driven websites.
- Setting up conversion tracking.
- Tweaking bid price.
- Tweaking keyword negatives.
- Ad copy.
- Landing page selection and landing page targeting.
The above are some of the ways of eliminating worst performing keywords.
Website marketing service turns a site into an authoritative portal to ensure that Google trusts that particular website. This not only increases the website’s popularity but helps it to attain higher position in search ranking which automatically generates more traffic to the website. The role of website marketing serviceis to improve the quality, quantity, clarity and value of readily accessed web content to enable the search engines to select worthy sites based on their proprietary relevancy indices.
The appropriateness of ranking by search engines is determined by website marketing servicetechniques which create relevant topic oriented sites that provide accurate information in a clear and easy-to-access mode. Such methodology precludes usage of spam techniques which artificially inflates the perceived relevancy of poor quality sites.
It is a well known fact that website marketing service use diverse technologies and methodologies. From ethics standpoint it is irrelevant whether one uses cloaking, doorway, hallway, site maps or shadow pages to optimize the site as long as the products are endorsing the code of ethics. Search engine acceptance depends on meeting such codes plus SEO standards, which should be unique and appropriate for each search engine.